I’ve always been a fan of Berg’s week notes and when we started working on BGV we decided to try them out — but somehow our implementation ended up completely different. We started them when the three of us (me, Glen and Lily at the time) were often working in different places but now we spend almost all our time working next to each other. Not all of us quite manage to do it every week but we find it a very useful exercise to do on a Friday afternoon. Anyway, these are the questions we each answer and then send around:
- Who are the three most interesting people you have met this week?
- What’s the most interesting idea you have come across this week?
- What are you most proud of that you’ve done this week?
- What’s the best thing someone else in the team has done this week?
- What have you learnt this week?
- Any problems this week?
- What’s the best thing you found on the internet this week?