Bit late this week but here are my highlights:
- All the pictures of the lightning storms.
- Running around the Olympic Park — it’s looking really good these days.
- TEA from Hogback — lovely caramel hit.
- Brunch at Mare and Beck — good eggs.
- 7 hour lamb shoulder at Great Queen Street — nom.
- Finishing Quicksilver by Neal Stephenson — such an amazing book, gives you a sense of what London would have been like in the late 1600s.
- Rewatching Delicatessen — over twenty years old but still fresh.